Subject: Re: [Anima] BRSKI extensions design team - meeting

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:36:03 -0400

Man, how time is flying this month. Even faster than August which usually
blinks by.

Based upon the feedback, there seems to be a tie between
Thursday 7:30->8:30am  (11:30 UTC) (one missing)
         8:00->9:00am  (12:00 UTC) (a different one missing)

Given the overlap at 8am, I'm gonna assume that at 8AM, we could have
everyone for half an hour.

On *THIS* Thursday, I happen to have a conflict until 8am.
But, next week, no problem at 7:30am.
(Come to my webinar on Software Updates... iotsecurityfoundation.org/consumer-iot ...)

So I propose:

a) 20 minute meeting to iron out the schedule and communication efforts this
   week, starting at 1210 UTC.

b) regular 1hr meetings starting at 1130 UTC, understanding that some people
   might not join us until 1200.

Technology (in my order of preference):
   1) https://meet.sandelman.ca/        I control it completely. JITSI.
   2) https://whereby.com/anima         a service I pay for.
   3) ietf.webex.com                    I can set up a meeting.

I will send out a calendar invite to everyone who did the DOODLE poll, and CC
the list.

Werner, Thomas <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > Hope this email finds you well.

    > Just a quick question, did you already plan the appointment or invite
    > for the meeting based on the doodle?
    > https://doodle.com/poll/7hvge372s8gz9kzn

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide