Subject: [Anima] anima-delegated-voucher and brski-async-enroll and constrained-voucher

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:56:42 -0400

At IETF108 it was discussed to start a regular design team meeting for these
three documents.

The IETF108 proposed a WG adoption call for delegated-voucher, but this has
not yet occured.
(The chairs, of course, are empowered to whatever process they like,
including none.)

I think that there is significant overlap of people, but also
of interest, so this is why I propose to do them together, or at least, to do
the scheduling once.

I propose a number of possible times in this doodle poll:
   https://doodle.com/poll/7hvge372s8gz9kzn

The goal is for this to be a working meeting, we will mostly go by sharing
screen with github pull requests enhancing the document(s).

When answering this, please assume that that the meeting will occur weekly on
the time proposed.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide