Subject: [Asrg] 0. Administrative - Reminder on Posting Guidelines

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:46:22 -0400

The posting guidelines for the ASRG lists can be found here:

http://asrg.sp.am/about/lists.shtml

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posting Guidelines for the Discussion List
All conversation on the main discussion list ([email-masked]) must be 
regarding one of the work items outlined in the ASRG Research Agenda 
document. The subject of each email should begin with the number of the 
appropriate work item. For example, "1c. - Spam Measurement Survey 
Requirements" or "3 - Proposal for hash-based traceback system". Items 
that do not fit into any of those categories should be marked as "0. 
General - <particular topic>". The list volume makes it difficult to 
follow individual conversations and to filter the noise, and following 
these guidelines helps to eliminate both problems.

This is a research group. If you have constructive feedback, please 
share it in an appropriate manner. If you just feel like saying that 
"spam can not be stopped" or "this group will fail because I said so", 
then you should state those things elsewhere.

NOTE: ASRG subgroups may have additional posting guidelines and policies 
for their lists. Additional information is listed at the homepage of 
each subgroup.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yakov
--
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"And this too shall come to pass"

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg