Subject: RE: [Asrg] E-postage/hashcash - the future

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:10:06 +1100

>You are right, some people cannot stand having their views challenged

Oh, you were challenging my views.  My apologies then!

>The internet is thought of as a level playing field. where the mighty and
>the minor can stand shoulder to shoulder
>e-postage delivers the internet back to the mighty (read rich) as you have
>so rightly pointed out.

>We must stop the abuse of e-mail by spammers without delivering what the
>large corporations want.

>Which is total control.

>Those who are in the employ of large corporations will always rigorously
>decry any suggestion that deviates from that plan

Glad that you then agree with my opinion.

John

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:09:36 +0930

> Oh, you were challenging my views.  My apologies then!

You are on the defensive. the above was my first response to you.

I was saying that *you* were challenging *their* views.

Its very easy to go on the defensive and misinterpret someones intent. in
this (and other) discussion lists. especially when you are new. I know I did
as well.

I was pushing pulling (grin) and got slammed. but such is life. pull has as
many problems/faults as EVERY other method.

Because nothing is obviously perfect, there are plenty of people willing to
highlight the faults

We all do, you did. I just happen to agree with your slightly off center
view.

Regards
Chris

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, 29 April 2004 2:40 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: [Asrg] E-postage/hashcash - the future
>
>
>
>