Subject: [Asrg] Filtering Header Standard draft available

From: Philip Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:12:19 -0400

I've compiled a first draft of a standard header to be added by email 
filters, antivirus scanners, classifiers, filers, and other things that 
examine email. It is available from 
<http://millenix.zemos.net/asrg-filtering/>. Much of its text is copied or 
derived from the contents of Yakov's wiki for the Filtering sub-group, 
<http://www.shaftek.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Filtering_Standards>.

Text additions and revisions, particularly new field definitions, are 
welcome. Please submit such changes as diffs against the .xml file. If 
possible, please run the edited version through xml2rfc before sending me 
the patch, to ensure that the syntax is all correct.

For Subversion users out there, I'm keeping the master version in a 
repository at <http://millenix.zemos.net/repos/filtering/>.

Any contribution, comment, or criticism is welcome.

Philip Miller

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg