Subject: am waiting please

From: shawa dukobo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Attn: Sir/ Madam, 

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent
need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I
assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business
opportunity. 

I am a banker by profession with bank of africa, BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA and currently holding the post of bill and
exchange manager in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left
over funds ($15 Million U.S.Dollars) belong to DR GEORGE BRUMLEY from AMERICA who died along with his entire family in
the kenya
airways. 

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where
this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my
business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as
soon as I receive your mail immediately. 

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below
information for more clarification and easy communication. 

(1) YOUR FULL NAME 

(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

(3) YOUR TEL AND FAX NUMBER 

(4) AGE 

( 5)OCCUPATION 

Trusting to hear from you immediately. Thanks
& Best Regards,

SHAWA DUKOBO