Subject: [AVT] AVT meeting at Salt Lake City IETF

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 21:13:27 -0500

The AVT working group is scheduled for two slots at the 52nd IETF meeting
in Salt Lake City. On the tentative agenda, these are 9:00 to 11:30am on
Wednesday 12th December and 9:00 to 11:30am on Thursday 13th December.
These dates are subject to change - do not use them to plan travel.

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 23rd November.

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Wednesday, November 14th, 17:00 US-EST. Unless you have prior approval
from the working group chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with
the format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt.  Be advised that updates to -00
drafts received after November 14th will not be accepted.

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Wednesday, November
21st, 2001 at 17:00 US-EST. Drafts which do not make the cutoff date will
not be discussed at the meeting.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt