Subject: [AVT] internet information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 02:10:16 +0100

HOTEL - RESIDENCE

"le
Mississippi"

island of
St Maarten the Caribbean

****

suites & cottages

Nested within the hills overlooking the secluded
Oyster Pond's Marina and the sparkling turquoise water of the Varribean Sea, the
exclusive Le
Mississippi Hotel
stands proudly in its own lush tropical gardens.

Magnificent with elegant Colonial style
architecture Le
Mississippi Hotel features 13 oversized
air-conditioned Suites and 6 Cottages. The Hotel conveniently located within
twenty minutes from Chic MARIGOT, Saint-Martin'capital on the french side, and
even minutes from PHILIPSBURG and its famous Shopping distinct.

ACCOMODATIONS

Le
Mississippi Hotel
offers two types of luxurious and comfortable accomodations. All Suites and
cottages are equiped with air-conditioning, and ceiling Fans, privates terraces
or balcony, refreshment center, direct dial telephone, HIFI stereo and VCR,
remonte control Television, private Safe, Hair dryer and soft bathrobes.

les cottages :
Tucked axay a tropical garden on the hillside of the resort, are the 500 square
foot Red Wood Colonial style Cottages with king-size bed and separate living
room. Some Cottages have a balcony averlooking Oyster Pond's Marina and the
others have a full-sized wooden deck with private Jacuzzi.

Les Suites : Spacious
with over 840 square feet, each and two master bedroom, Suites feature an
over-sized room, one Bathroom with Jacuzzi jets, in the bath tub and a separate
shower room. The large Terraces overlook either Oyster Pond Marina or the Ocean.

DINNING
& ENTERTAINING

Le
Mississippi al
fesco  Le Mahogany Grill
and Bar is deal for enjoying Fine Gourmet Dinning an poolside entertainement, Le
Mahogany will
combine a unique blend of exquisite French Cuisine with a creole influence and
excellent wines in an elegant, yet relaxed, dinning environment.

GUESTS
SERVICES

Friendly and attentive staff, personalized
service, room service, laundry, Concierge, Babby-sitting upon request, Car
Rental, Massage on call. Check-in time : 3:00 p.m,
Check-out time : 12:00 p.m.

RECREATION
& SPORTS

The picturesque Le
Mississippi Hotel  offers many activitiesn
amenities and services including outdoor  fresh water Swimming pool, and
Whirlpool. The neaby amenities include : sandy white beaches, deep sea fishing,
Windsurfing, Scuba diving, Sailing, Tour boat cruising, snorking to name a few.

TRANSPORTATION

Airline : Major airlines service st-Maarten,
Juliana Airport ( 30 minutes drive from the Hotel).

For all additional
information to contact us by mall our personnel will answer very quickly

e-mail : [email-masked]

website : http://lemississippi.com

I thank you for the few seconds for your
time if you do not want to receive our promotions envoye any more an empty mall
has [email-masked]