Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-05.txt

From: Timur Friedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 04:00:31 +0200

Hello,

Please find attached the latest version of the RTP Control Protocol Extended 
Reports (RTCP XR) draft, draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-05.txt.  This draft 
was produced in response to AVT working group last call comments.

A PDF version is available at the following URL:
 
http://www-rp.lip6.fr/site_rp/_publications/378-draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-05.pdf

Regards,

Timur Friedman

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:05:46 -0400

Thanks. Unless there are objections, we intend to request that the IESG
consider this version for publication as a proposed standard. 

Colin

--> Timur Friedman writes:
>Reports (RTCP XR) draft, draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-06.txt.
>
>This draft was produced in response to AVT working group last call comments.
>
>In addition to the changes discussed online on the AVT list, some additional
>detail has been added to the SDP signaling section, to allow individual flags
>in the Statistics Summary report blocks to be signaled.  Also, default values
>have been specified for the VoIP metrics section in places where there might
>have been some confusion about what to do if no packets had been received.
>And the time frame over which some of the VoIP fields are calculated has 
>also been specified.
>
>A PDF version of this draft is available at the following URL:
>
>http://www-rp.lip6.fr/site_rp/_publications/378-draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-06.pdf
>
>Regards,
>
>Timur Friedman
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Timur Friedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:44:32 +0200

Hello,

And the time frame over which some of the VoIP fields are calculated has also 
been specified.

Regards,

Timur Friedman