Subject: [AVT] Video Combining

From: Rekha P <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 04:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

All,

  Does any one know the Annex C H.263 equivalent in H.264.

Thanks,
Rekha.

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 05:03:52 +0200

>   Does any one know the Annex C H.263 equivalent in H.264.

If you are referring to H.263 Annex C (multipoint considerations) -- there 
are currently two draft ITU-T Recommendations under consideration in SG16 
that implement stuff such as fast update request, freeze request and freeze 
release (the stuff used for video switching MCUs).  I'm unaware that anyone 
is considering an equivalent to the CPM bit.  In the IETF, there is also 
work that could be used to implement a similar functionality, see 
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-06.txt.

Stephan