Subject: [AVT] Meeting in Vienna

From: Stephen Casner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

You may have noted that AVT is not yet on the schedule for Vienna.
Colin and I would first like to know how much business we have -- that
is, who would like an agenda slot -- and how many people are planning
to attend.

Please send a message to us now if you would like an agenda slot.
We'd also like to hear from those who are planning to attend and those
who are planning not to attend.  You may also cc the avt mailing list
if you'd like the group to be aware of your topic request.  Thanks.

                                                        -- Steve

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Michael A. Ramalho" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:52:24 -0400

>is, who would like an agenda slot -- and how many people are planning

Steve,

I plan to update the RGL payload format. However, I do not know
if I am going to Vienna this point.

If I do not, I could make a 10 minute presentation for you/Colin to
present in my absence.

Otherwise ... since I only had a few items of contention from last
time (RGL -> RGLA/RGLU & finalizing the payload format) ... I could
finish the discussion on the list and post an updated draft by the
deadline.

Your call - your advise always appreciated.

Regards,

Michael Ramalho

>if you'd like the group to be aware of your topic request.  Thanks.

Michael A. Ramalho, Ph.D.
Office email: [email-masked]
Personal email: [email-masked]
Office: +1.941.708.4650
Cell: +1.941.544.2844

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:56:27 -0400

I'll be in Wien, and I'll want to take about H.264 packetization (for the 
last time ;-)

Stephan