Subject: [AVT] AN and N bit in RTP-MPEG video-specific header

From: Lorenzo Polidori <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:11:26 +0200 (added by [email-masked])

Hi all,

I need some clarifications about N bit in MPEG video-specific header (RFC
2250, section 3.4). In RFC is written: "Set to 1 when the information
contained in the previously transmitted Picture Headers can't be used to
reconstruct a header for the current picture". The server must set this bit
to 1 also at the beginning of an MPEG stream? What are the practical
situation when this bit must be set?

Regards,
Lorenzo

/*******************************************************************\
*    Lorenzo POLIDORI
*    company:    BLT Italia srl        web:  http://www.blt.it
*    address:    via Rosselli, 91     city:  Lido di CAMAIORE
*    country:    ITALY                 zip:  55043-i
*    Tel. +39 0584 904788  Fax +39 0584 904789  e-mail: [email-masked]
\*******************************************************************/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt