Subject: [AVT] MPEG Picture sequence

From: Lorenzo Polidori <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:58:44 +0200 (added by [email-masked])

Hi all,

in an MPEG2 stream the pictures in a GOP are not ordered: for example, I
have a GOP (Group of Picture) with the following time_code_picture sequence:
2-0-1-5-3-4-8-6-7-...
The picture with the lower RTP timestamp is that one with
time_code_picture=0; for this reason, I have to send this picture as the
first picture of the GOP? and, if this GOP is the first one of the
transmission, the time_base for the RTP timestamp should be the presentation
time of the picture with time_code_picture=0?

Best Regards,
Lorenzo

/*******************************************************************\
*    Lorenzo POLIDORI
*    company:    BLT Italia srl        web:  http://www.blt.it
*    address:    via Rosselli, 91     city:  Lido di CAMAIORE
*    country:    ITALY                 zip:  55043-i
*    Tel. +39 0584 904788  Fax +39 0584 904789  e-mail: [email-masked]
\*******************************************************************/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt