Subject: [clue] Review of definition section of draft-romanow-clue-framework-01

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 14:09:30 +0200

Hi,

Some comments on the definition section.

1.       Capture Scene is defined as the scene that is captured by a
collection of Capture  Devices.  When reading the Capture device definition
it looks like it does not include presentation. Is presentation a Scene or
maybe we should define the scene by the capture sets that may be also
presentation.

2.       When looking at the capture set definition there is no relation to
the capture scene. Maybe we should say that a Capture scene may include more
than one capture sets.

3.       Can individual encodes be used for presentation? All the text ties
it to a capture device and I am not sure that it includes presentation.

4.       On the endpoint definition how does it relate to the TP room and
the rest of the terms here. Maybe we can say that an EP is represented by a
capture scene. I think that this is missing later in the document when the
structure starts from a capture set and the relation to scene and endpoint
is not specified.

5.       I am not sure why we have the model term defined. If there is a
wish to have such definition than it should talk about a virtual TP system
that adhere to the mandatory parts of the Telepresence protocol.

Thanks

Roni Even