Subject: [COSE] COSE IETF 107 virtual meeting

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 10:28:28 +0100

Dear all,

As you surely know, the face to face IETF meeting in Vancouver has
been cancelled and it will be replaced by a number of virtual
meetings. In order to plan the best possible times for those virtual
meetings, the IESG has done de-conflicting of all the WGs they think
will want virtual interims, and that gave a recommendation (a MAY not
a MUST so to speak) of April 2nd for our meeting. In case this or the
proposed time slots do not work for you, please let the chairs know as
soon as possible and we will try to find a better arrangement. Note
that in case the date is changed, we will need an AD approval.

In order to select the best time that works for most of us, we have
prepared a doodle [1]. Please fill it by next Monday 23.03.2020.

[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/sfur9a9z4yi5nnmg

- Matthew and Ivaylo
COSE Chairs

---

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:54:56 +0100

Dear all,

Thank you all for participating! The final date and time that was
selected is 02 April 2020, 17:00-18:00 UTC [1]. Shortly you should
receive notification for a new virtual interim for this date and time.

- Matthew and Ivaylo
COSE Chairs

[1]: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=4&day=2&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=1264&p2=179