Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:21:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Hash Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax
   [I-D.ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct] does not define any direct methods
   for using hash algorithms.  There are however circumstances where
   hash algorithms are used: Indirect signatures where the hash of one
   or more contents are signed.  X.509 certificate or other object
   identification by the use of a fingerprint.  This document defines a
   set of hash algorithms that are identified by COSE Algorithm
   Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/