Subject: [Crisp] CRISP docs to AD/IESG

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:55:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

As you know, we have completed WG last call on the following docs and the
authors have updated them based on comments received (thanks David Blacka!
:).

draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-06.txt
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dreg-06.txt
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-beep-06.txt

We have officially asked Ted Hardie, our AD, to take the next steps in
getting them to RFC.  Next steps are his own review and IETF Last Call.
This is significant progress for the group--many thanks to all!

Special thanks to Marcos Sanz and extra special thanks to Andy Newton for
all their work.

fyi,
April and George

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp