Subject: Re: [Curdle] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-01.txt

From: "denis bider \(Bitvise\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 17:22:49 -0600

Summary of this updated version: No major changes.

This updates the EXT_INFO draft with a couple nits based on feedback.

The main useful extension currently defined by this draft is 
server-sig-algs, which is now widely deployed as described. The extension is 
needed to support rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512 signatures in SSH user 
authentication.

In a previous message, I offered a prompt for feedback about other 
extensions proposed by the draft. Aside from one nit, I haven't received 
much feedback, positive or negative, so I have decided to avoid action I'm 
unsure about. I have not made changes at this time.

denis

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2016 17:16
To: [email-masked] ; Denis Bider ; denis bider
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Denis Bider and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info
Revision: 01
Title: Extension Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)
Document date: 2016-09-05
Group: curdle
Pages: 9
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-01
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-01

Abstract:
  This memo defines a mechanism for SSH clients and servers to exchange
  information about supported protocol extensions confidentially after
  completed key exchange.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat