Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-cms-eddsa-signatures-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 11:10:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of EdDSA Signatures in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-cms-eddsa-signatures-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using Edwards-curve
   Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) in the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS).  The conventions for Ed25519 and Ed448 are described,
   but Ed25519ph and Ed448ph are not used with the CMS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-eddsa-signatures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-eddsa-signatures-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/