Subject: [Curdle] Review of draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-03

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 09:23:48 -0800

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-??
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 2016-12-25
IETF LC End Date: 2016-12-16
IESG Telechat date: 2017-01-05

Summary: Ready. The minor issues noticed in the LC review were
addressed and the appropriate edits incorporated. 

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: