Subject: [Curdle] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 07:39:09 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few editorial nits:

** References in Section 3 – 7, 10 to [RFC4251], [RFC4253] and [RFC8032] are
showing up in the format “[RFC#], Section x.x [RFC#]”.  For example,
“[RFC4253], Section 6.6 [RFC4253]”.  It should likely only be “Section x.x
[RFC#]”.

** Section 8.  Typo.  s/the the/the/

** Section 8.  Typo and making it be “an example”, not “the example”.  s/the
SSHFP Resource Record for  the Ed448 public key with SHA-256 fingerprint would
be example be /The SSHFP Resource Record for a Ed448 public key with a SHA-256
fingerprint would, for example, be/