Subject: [Curdle] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 23:42:18 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this short document. I have one COMMENT and a couple of NITs
though (minor and trivial to fix)

=== COMMENT ===

--- Section 2.1 ---
Please use RFC 8174 boilerplate.

=== NIT ===
The "Ed25519" is capitalized in section 1 and all uppercase in section 7.

Section 8 would benefit for editorial review regarding the use of ':' and
starting sentence with a capitalized word.