Subject: [Curdle] Last Call: <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves-09.txt> (Secure Shell (SSH) Key Exchange Method using Curve25519 and Curve448) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:33:13 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the CURves, Deprecating and a Little
more Encryption WG (curdle) to consider the following document: - 'Secure
Shell (SSH) Key Exchange Method using Curve25519 and Curve448'
  <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the conventions for using Curve25519 and
   Curve448 key exchange methods in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.