Subject: [Danish] List of drafts ahead of Friday BoF

From: Ash Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 04:15:28 -0800

Hello there,
As a reminder, These are the three drafts we'll be discussing on our BoF
on Friday:

These are the original two drafts:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-04
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huque-dane-client-cert-05

And this one is newly-published:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wilson-dane-pkix-cd-00.html

These use cases will be discussed in detail on Friday, and this list may
help you to get up to speed beforehand if you have the time to review.

-- 

*Ash Wilson* | Technical Director
*e:* [email-masked]

`

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.