Subject: [Danish] DANE/QUIC discussion on [email-masked]

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 16:16:44 -0400

There is a long thread about QUIC, DNS lookups and DANE on [email-masked].
here is one message: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/CLB6HCPcwrQMdLtmcBH_EmjTBNc

It has problem become one of these ping-pong threads.
If there is some useful conclusion to DANISH, I haven't found it yet.

I have started writing a strawman charter for DANISH, but I have been
interrupted by AUTH48 processes.  (yes! more than one! Woohoo!)

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Ash Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:37:30 -0700

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the heads-up on that thread. While there's no apparent mention
of DANISH, I think that some of these discussion points will re-emerge...
especially when we talk about a transitional mode for DANE.
I'll definitely be revisiting that thread as DANISH evolves.

-Ash

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 1:16 PM Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> here is one message:
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/CLB6HCPcwrQMdLtmcBH_EmjTBNc
>
> Danish mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/danish
>

-- 

*Ash Wilson* | Technical Director
*e:* [email-masked]

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.