Subject: [decade] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-rahman-decade-survey-00.txt

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:46:19 -0400

Hi,

We have submitted a draft (see below) with some additional survey
information for In-Network Storage Systems.  We look forward to any
feedback from the group.

Akbar/Juan-Carlos

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-rahman-decade-survey-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : An Additional Survey of In-Network Storage
Systems
	Author(s)       : A. Rahman, J. Zuniga
	Filename        : draft-rahman-decade-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-29

This document describes some additional network based storage systems to
complement the surveys already performed in the DECADE working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-decade-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.