Subject: [Detnet] Regarding IPR on draft-grossman-detnet-use-cases-00

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 06:23:33 +0900

[2nd try - sorry about the duplicate]

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Your WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Grossman, Ethan A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 00:31:22 +0000

Ethan.

11/2/2015, 1:23 PM, Lou Berger kirjoitti:
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer 
> the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you 
> are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the 
> next stage until a response has been received from each author and 
> listed contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS 
> MESSAGE'S TO LINES.
>
> If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not 
> listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations 
> under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if 
> you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain 
> from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your 
> undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed 
> above and

---

From: Jeff Koftinoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:42:41 -0800

I did contribute some use cases for Craig Gunther.

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,
Jeff Koftinoff 

--jeffk++

> On Nov 2, 2015, at 13:23, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet

---

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 22:44:53 -0300

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,

                      Diego Dujovne

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Académico Escuela de Ingeniería en Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería UDP
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125

---

From: "Patrick Wetterwald (pwetterw)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 01:47:37 +0000

Dear all,

Patrick

---

From: Yu Kaneko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:08:32 +0900

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,
Kaneko

---

From: Kieran Tyrrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:30:20 +0000

Best regards,

Kieran Tyrrell.

> On 2 Nov 2015, at 21:23, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: "Gunther, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:33:04 +0000

Sorry for the late reply.  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

From: Jeff Koftinoff [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 6:43 PM
To: Lou Berger
Cc: Subir Das; [email-masked]; Gunther, Craig; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; DetNet WG
Subject: Re: [Detnet] Regarding IPR on draft-grossman-detnet-use-cases-00

Regards,
Jeff Koftinoff

--jeffk++

On Nov 2, 2015, at 13:23, Lou Berger <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
[2nd try - sorry about the duplicate]

Please state either:

Thank you,
Your WG Chairs

_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:36:35 -0800

- Jouni

---

From: "Das, Subir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 01:52:10 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 4:24 PM
To: Das, Subir <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: DetNet WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-grossman-detnet-use-cases-00

Please state either:

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Your WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your response.

---

From: zhayiyong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 23:18:10 +0000

- Yiyong Zha

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: detnet [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Jouni Korhonen
发送时间: 2015年11月3日 5:37
收件人: Lou Berger; Subir Das; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
抄送: DetNet WG
主题: Re: [Detnet] Regarding IPR on draft-grossman-detnet-use-cases-00

- Jouni