Subject: Re: [Detnet] Regarding IPR on

From: "Patrick Wetterwald (pwetterw)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 01:46:50 +0000

Dear all,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Patrick

On 03/11/15 06:18, "Lou Berger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Authors, Contributors, WG,
>
>As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:
>
>Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?
>
>Please state either:
>
>"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
>or
>"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"
>
>If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
>(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
>
>If yes to the above, please state either:
>
>"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
>or
>"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"
>
>If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
>appropriate.
>
>If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
>above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
>aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
>stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
>contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
>TO LINES.
>
>If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
>as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
>the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
>aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
>participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
>undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
>and
>http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.
>
>Thank you,
>Your WG Chairs
>
>PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
>response.
>
>