Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] DHCPv6Bis meeting today 14:00, Praed room (reminder)

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 10:35:29 +0000

Hi,

If you missed or forgot previous announcements, here it is again.
The face to face DHCPv6bis meeting will happen today at 14:00 in Praed
room and is expected to last 2 hours. While there will be a status
update and some other topics discussed, the majority of the meeting will
be spent on tickets.

If you want to participate, please familiarize yourself with our
tracker: http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/
click Roadmap -> specific milestone to see tickets that are assigned to
milestones (note that there are some that are still unassigned, we'll go
over them). Alternatively, you can click on view tickets and pick one of
the available reports. Report 3 works particularly well for me
(http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/report/3).

If you want to contribute to this work, the easiest way is to comment on
those tickets. If you are aware of an issue in either RFC3315 or RFC3633
that is not in the tracker already, please submit a new ticket.
It requires IETF account, but you can create one in couple minutes.

For proposed agenda see:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcpv6bis/current/msg00093.html

See you there,
Tomek

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:27:41 +0000

In case you are wondering, the Praed room is on 4th floor of West Wing. It is only room on that floor.

- Bernie (from iPad)

> On Mar 5, 2014, at 5:35 AM, "Tomek Mrugalski" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg