Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] What to do with 3633 erratas?

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 16:56:42 +0000

I'm reviewing tickets in trac. What should we do with the tickets
(erratas) for 3633? Should they be assigned to B category (apply after
the 3633 is merged into bis)? Alternatively we could apply them to
vanilla 3633 first and then merge the result.

If we do the former, we can do the merge sooner. If we do the latter, it
would be easier to apply them. Thoughts?

Tomek

---

From: Marcin Siodelski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:01:55 +0000

On 04/03/14 16:56, Tomek Mrugalski wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Dhcpv6bis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcpv6bis
I have applied them (except one I think) to rfc3633.xml. So far I was 
not able to update corresponding tickets in the issue tracker due to 
issues with issue tracker. :)

Marcin

---

From: "Leaf Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 02:30:35 -0000

Tomek - Should they be assigned to B category (apply after the 3633 is
merged into bis)? Alternatively we could apply them to vanilla 3633 first
and then merge the result.

I prefer the former 
if the 3315bis is really a WG item.

Best Regards,
Leaf

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhcpv6bis [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tomek
Mrugalski
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 4:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] What to do with 3633 erratas?

I'm reviewing tickets in trac. What should we do with the tickets
(erratas) for 3633? Should they be assigned to B category (apply after the
3633 is merged into bis)? Alternatively we could apply them to vanilla 3633
first and then merge the result.

Tomek