Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Issues with updating tickets in Trac

From: Marcin Siodelski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:05:41 +0000

Hi,

Since last Friday I am seeing some issues with updating tickets on the 
"3315 bis work" issue tracker:

http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/

I attached the screenshot showing the typical error. Who should I 
contact to get this issue resolved? Normally, I am able to get changes 
through after making 2 or 3 attempts, but it requires me to keep changes 
in clipboard, because after each failing attempt I have to recreate 
changes. So, this is not the most convenient way to work with the issue 
tracker. :)

Marcin

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 14:59:19 +0000

Yeah, I have had similar issues with datatracker.

I would use the tools reporting system if that works ...or send email to [email-masked].

- Bernie (from iPad)

> On Mar 4, 2014, at 9:06 AM, "Marcin Siodelski" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Since last Friday I am seeing some issues with updating tickets on the "3315 bis work" issue tracker:
> 
> I attached the screenshot showing the typical error. Who should I contact to get this issue resolved? Normally, I am able to get changes through after making 2 or 3 attempts, but it requires me to keep changes in clipboard, because after each failing attempt I have to recreate changes. So, this is not the most convenient way to work with the issue tracker. :)
> 
> Marcin
> _______________________________________________
> Dhcpv6bis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcpv6bis

---

From: Marcin Siodelski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 15:48:25 +0000

Ok, I have reported the problem to [email-masked] and I am waiting 
for their response.

Marcin