Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #70 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Validating IAADDRs

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:23:45 -0000

#70: Bakeoff: Validating IAADDRs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P4 minor        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/70#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:24:32 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 This ticket was discussed in Dallas. The consensus is that there's no need
 to change anything in the existing text. Closing ticket.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P4 minor        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/70#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>