Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #91 (XML 3315): DHCPv6 authentication: Key Consistency

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:35:32 -0000

#91: DHCPv6 authentication: Key Consistency

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This action is changed to remove the Delayed Auth Protocol (keeping the
 Reconfigure Key Auth Protocol). See also ticket #86.

-- 
-------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task               |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  P3 major           |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315           |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                     |    Due Date:
-------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/91#comment:8>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:42:10 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Based on the comments above I am closing this ticket because there seem to
 be no issue in the existing text. This was agreed on the RFC3315bis call
 on 04/22/2015.

-- 
-------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task               |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P3 major           |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315           |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                     |    Due Date:
-------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/91#comment:9>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>