Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #66 (XML 3315): stateful-issues 4.8: Multiple provisioning domains?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:30:41 -0000

#66: stateful-issues 4.8: Multiple provisioning domains?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |      Status:  new
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/66#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:40:24 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 I have added short note to the section "5. Operational Models". I had been
 considering putting it into the introduction but I thought that it may be
 too much details for the introduction and is better to put terms like
 "client" and "server" after Terminology.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |      Status:  closed
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:  complete
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/66#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>