Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #132 (bis-standardization-process): Use DHCPv6 or DHCP

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 14:34:10 -0000

#132: Use DHCPv6 or DHCP

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This will be left until 'near' the end (i.e., before WGLC) to review the
 document for DHCPv6 vs DHCP usage. Note that the terminology section
 states:

    DHCP - Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for
    IPv6.  The terms DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 are used
    only in contexts where it is necessary to
    avoid ambiguity.

 So, we should follow that convention.

-- 
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]               |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker                   |   Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  bis-standardization-process  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                               |    Due Date:  07/01/2015
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/132#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>