Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #65 (XML 3315): stateful-issues 4.7: Client can release a lease at any time

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 10:50:02 -0000

#65: stateful-issues 4.7: Client can release a lease at any time

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In stateful-issues version 6 we have removed this text and instead we have
 added section "Decline should not unnecessary trigger a Release".

 I suggest that we close this ticket and open a new one to cover the new
 text. Alternatively we can just change the title and the description of
 this ticket.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
Component:  XML 3315                    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                              |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/65#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:29:59 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This is already done - see Ticket 85 - "Statful-issues - new - provide
 guidance for decline handling".

 So likely just close this ticket (65)?

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/65#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 13:13:53 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Closing this ticket as this text has been removed from stateful issues.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
Component:  XML 3315                    |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                              |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/65#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>