Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #81 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Server: ORO

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 02:11:28 -0000

#81: Bakeoff: Server: ORO

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/81#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 12:47:11 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 We agreed on the call today to try to move all the ORO-related text into
 its own section.   If a client doesn't send an ORO the server by default
 doesn't send any non-protocol-required options, but MAY send additional
 options if configured to do so.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/81#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>