Subject: [dns-privacy] IETF 108 Agenda Requests

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 12:52:05 -0400

All,
     DPRIVE has been tentatively scheduled for IETF 108 (31 July 202
1410 UTC). The chairs are currently working on an agenda for this
virtual meeting. If you would like to make an agenda request, please
email the chairs:

1. Topic
2. Presenter
3. Draft name (if applicable)
4. Amount of time

We will assess all requests in the following order: 1) Current WG
documents, 2) Topics actively discussed on WG mailing, and 3) All other
topics.

Regards,
Brian & Tim

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 05:42:54 -0400

All,
     The DPRIVE session at IETF 108 is a little more than 2 weeks away.
Let the chairs know if you have agenda items.

Regards,
Brian