Subject: [dns-privacy] Call for Agenda Items - IETF113

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 23:30:50 -0500

All,

IETF 113 is coming up. The chairs have requested a 2-hour slot for
DPRIVE. Note that our meeting time is now Friday 25 March,
11:30-13:30 UTC.

    Since we have two adopted drafts, we've placed both of them on
the agenda for discussion, along with an item to discuss where to take
the working group from here.

     Please let the chairs know of any other agenda topics you would like to
propose for this session.  As always, current WG items, topics raised on the
mailing list, then all other topics.

Neither of us will be in Vienna, but fear not! Benno Overeinder has
graciously offered to sit up front.

Regards,
Brian & Tim

# IETF113 Agenda

*   draft-dkgjsal-dprive-unilateral-probing
    -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkgjsal-dprive-unilateral-probing/
    - 15min

*   draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative
    -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative/
    -  15min

*   Future plans for dprive - is the WG completed all tasks?
    - Chairs, 20min