Subject: dates for DNSIND meet at upcoming IETF

From: Paul A Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:47:13 -0700

i don't know if it's easy to arrange for this, but since the ietf and usenix
scheduling people basically don't play well together i'm going to be splitting
the week between usenix (seattle) and ietf, and i'd like to not miss DNSIND.

i'm teaching an all-day usenix tutorial on 8-nov, and am on a panel from 11am
to 1230pm on 9-nov.  i'm planning to fly straight to ietf after the panel, and
i'd sure like it if DNSIND didn't happen before i could get off the plane.

---

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 02:08:49 +1000

Date:        Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:47:13 -0700
    From:        Paul A Vixie <[email-masked]>
    Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>

  | i don't know if it's easy to arrange for this,

We haven't been told when the meeting will fit yet.   Unfortunately, because
of Randy's committments, scheduelling it is very hard - and he really has to
be there.   I think we will have to take whatever the secretariat can make
fit.   About the only thing that isn't likely is a Tuesday meeting this
time, as I asked for a two hour slot.

kre