Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 05:11:54 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a Ro lex? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
    http://www.osacaooo.cn
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    http://www.osacaooo.cn
    Our Ro lex watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Strong

- Done.

Subject: Get 15% off these watches
From: "Jules Bender" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kellie Strong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:12:32 -0500

Hello Kellie

Looking for a Ro lex? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
http://www.osacaooo.cn

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
http://www.osacaooo.cn

Our Ro lex watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Strong