Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:33:57 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Winter is the time to get Gucci watch, and the only place to get top notch watches that look and perform exactly like the originals is
    http://walker4695.hostbot.com
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    http://walker4695.hostbot.com
    Our Gucci have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Hastings

- Done.

Subject: Rep or Original?
From: "Fritz Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
To: "Esteban Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:34:41 -0500

Hello Esteban

Winter is the time to get Gucci watch, and the only place to get top notch watches that look and perform exactly like the originals is
http://walker4695.hostbot.com

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
http://walker4695.hostbot.com

Our Gucci have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.

Sincerely,
Mr Hastings