Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:46:09 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a Bvlgari? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
    http://www.ioxisvpe.cn
    We are offering wholesaler prices on all watches during the month of March. 
    http://www.ioxisvpe.cn
    Our Bvlgari have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Clark

- Done.

Subject: Trim line or sport watch? You choose
From: "Jackson Clark" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jackson Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:46:33 -0500

Hello Jackson

Looking for a Bvlgari? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
http://www.ioxisvpe.cn

We are offering wholesaler prices on all watches during the month of March. 
http://www.ioxisvpe.cn

Our Bvlgari have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.

Sincerely,
Mr Clark