Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 02:26:24 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a Longines? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
    http://www.iobudvce.cn
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    http://www.iobudvce.cn
    Our Longines watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Kendall

- Done.

Subject: Watches for him, her and you
From: "Felipe Kendall" <[email-masked]>
To: "Felipe Kendall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 05:26:56 -0500

Hello Felipe

Looking for a Longines? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
http://www.iobudvce.cn

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
http://www.iobudvce.cn

Our Longines watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Kendall