Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:54:48 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a Emporio Armani watch that no one can tell from the original? You're in luck, because we have the best copies
    http://www.yihopejed.cn
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    http://www.yihopejed.cn
    Our Emporio Armani watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Delong

- Done.

Subject: Rep will save you thousands
From: "Jarrett Pittman" <[email-masked]>
To: "Charles Delong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:55:15 -0500

Hello Charles

Looking for a Emporio Armani watch that no one can tell from the original? You're in luck, because we have the best copies
http://www.yihopejed.cn

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
http://www.yihopejed.cn

Our Emporio Armani watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Delong