Subject: Three revised and one new DNSSEC draft

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:56:06 -0400

I have submitted one new draft on DNSSEC key rollover co-authored with
Mark Andrews and three updated drafts.  The changes to the updated drafts
are minor and the result of discusssion with the IESG.  For the updated
drafts, a list of changes appears at the end of the "Status of This Document"
section.

Thanks,
Donald

PS: untill they appear in the IETF directories, you can find these at

<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/draft-ietf-dnssec-rollover-00.txt>
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/draft-ietf-dnssec-ddi-06.txt>
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/draft-ietf-dnssec-dss-03.txt>
 and
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/draft-ietf-dnssec-rsa-01.txt>.

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA