Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-robust-blocks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 07:35:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Configuration Attributes for Robust Block Transmission
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-robust-blocks-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-08-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies new DOTS signal channel configuration
   parameters that are negotiated between DOTS peers to enable the use
   of Q-Block1 and Q-Block2 Options.  These options enable robust and
   faster transmission rates for large amounts of data with less packet
   interchanges as well as supporting faster recovery should any of the
   blocks get lost in transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-robust-blocks/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-robust-blocks-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/