Subject: [Dtls-iot] draft-ietf-dice-proﬁle-00

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:19:38 +0200

Hi all,

I just submitted version -00 of the draft-ietf-dice-proﬁle document as
recommended by our working group chairs.

The version is a copy of the version I presented at the last IETF
meeting (draft-hartke-dice-profile-03).

As a next step we will take the feedback collected during the
face-to-face meeting (see
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/minutes/minutes-89-dice) and suggest
changes.

In particular, there were a few items missing in the current draft
write-up (as mentioned in the presentation in
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/slides/slides-89-dice-1.pdf).

Furthermore, several participants suggested to also include a profile
description for the case where the TLS server is the constrained device.
Currently, the document only includes the case where the TLS client is
resource limited.

Ciao
Hannes