Subject: Re: [Dtls-iot] Call for WG adoption of draft-hartke-dice-profile-03

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:11:35 -0400

+1

Best Regards,

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: dtls-iot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Zach
Shelby
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 3:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dtls-iot] Call for WG adoption of draft-hartke-dice-profile-03

The draft draft-hartke-dice-profile-03 has made progress on our DTLS
Profile WG item, and had good consensus during our London meeting. This
email is a call for confirmation of that consensus.  Please respond if
you support the adoption of this document as the basis for this work
item.

If adopted the authors would of course need to take into account the
feedback received during the DICE meeting in London, and changes going
forward.

>From our charter:

  Dec 2013 - WG document for DTLS for Constrained Environments profile

Which keeps us on track to deliver:

  May 2014 - DTLS for IoT profile specification submitted to the IESG
for publication as standards track

Zach Shelby
Director of Technology
ARM Internet of Things BU
www.arm.com
mobile: +1 (408) 203-9434
Skype: zdshelby
LinkedIn: fi.linkedin.com/in/zachshelby/

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy
the information in any medium.  Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2557590 ARM Holdings plc,
Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in
England & Wales, Company No:  2548782

_______________________________________________
dtls-iot mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtls-iot