Subject: [dtn-interest] wiki on BP assigned numbers

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:40:48 +0200

(resending to the new mailing list location)

Hello,
   given the soon-to-be-published RFC6255 that creates the IANA 
registries for the Bundle Protocol 
(http://www.iana.org/assignments/bundle/bundle.xml), I updated our dtnrg 
wiki page on Assigned Numbers and Names 
(http://www.dtnrg.org/wiki/AssignedNamesAndNumbers) to remove any 
registration that is now in the IANA registries and keep the 
"provisional" ones.

Marc.
-- 
=========
IETF81 Quebec city: http://ietf81.ca
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN Implementation: http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
Space Assigned Number Authority: http://sanaregistry.org
_______________________________________________
dtn-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
http://maillists.intel-research.net/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest