Subject: [dtn-interest] RFC 6255-60 Published

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 08:21:54 +0100

Hi.

I am pleased to report that the batch of six DTNRG drafts that I have
been shepherding through the RFC publication process have just appeared
in the repositories:

RFC 6255: Delay-Tolerant Networking Bundle Protocol IANA Registries M.
Blanchet [ May 2011 ] (TXT = 19606) (Status: INFORMATIONAL) (Stream:
IRTF)
RFC 6256: Using Self-Delimiting Numeric Values in Protocols W. Eddy, E.
Davies [ May 2011 ] (TXT = 40765) (Status: INFORMATIONAL) (Stream: IRTF)
RFC 6257: Bundle Security Protocol Specification S. Symington, S.
Farrell, H. Weiss, P. Lovell [ May 2011 ] (TXT = 142509) (Status:
EXPERIMENTAL) (Stream: IRTF)RFC 6258: Delay-Tolerant Networking Metadata
Extension Block S. Symington [ May 2011 ] (TXT = 22584) (Status:
EXPERIMENTAL) (Stream: IRTF)
RFC 6259: Delay-Tolerant Networking Previous-Hop Insertion Block S.
Symington [ May 2011 ] (TXT = 23278) (Status: EXPERIMENTAL) (Stream:
IRTF)
RFC 6260: Compressed Bundle Header Encoding (CBHE) S. Burleigh [ May
2011 ] (TXT = 25381) (Status: EXPERIMENTAL) (Stream: IRTF)

My thanks to the authors and everybody else involved.

Regards,
Elwyn
Document Shepherd

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:44:25 +0100

Thanks Elwyn for all your work shepherding these. In case
folks on the list don't know, there was quite a bit of
work involved.

Stephen.

PS: If someone has a chance to update the wiki [1] that'd
be a good thing.

[1] http://www.dtnrg.org/wiki/Docs

On 26/05/11 08:21, Elwyn Davies wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dtn-interest mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest
>