Subject: [dtn-interest] Agenda update

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 00:05:46 +0300

Delay-tolerant Networking Research Group (DTNRG)
================================================

CHAIRS:  Kevin Fall <[email-masked]>
          Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
          Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 25 July 2011 at 09:00-11:30
-----------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 20)
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-09
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-12
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-10
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-19
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-09
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-iana-bp-registries-02

09:20   Architecture for Erasure Coding Based Routing  (Caro, Zinky, 30)

09:50   PRoPHET progress report                             (Davies, 15)
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-09

10:05   Bundle protocol application framing               (Blanchet, 20)
         draft-blanchet-dtnrg-bp-application-framework-00.txt

10:25   Bundle Protocol Query Extension Block              (Farrell, 15)
         draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq-00

10:40   ICN sidebar discussion heads-up                   (Kutscher, 15)

10:55   End