Subject: [dtn-interest] Draft agenda for the DTNRG meeting at IETF 81

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:22:31 +0300

Hi,

below is the draft agenda for our meeting next Monday.  Please check if
you should be on there and aren't or vice versa.

All presenters: please send us your slides by Monday morning 8:00
Quebec City time.

Joerg

Delay-tolerant Networking Research Group (DTNRG)
================================================

CHAIRS:  Kevin Fall <[email-masked]>
          Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
          Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 25 July 2011 at 09:00-11:30
-----------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 15)
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-09
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-12
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-10
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-19
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-09
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-iana-bp-registries-02

09:15   LTP report                                  (Farrell, Scott, 15)

09:30   Architecture for Erasure Coding Based Routing  (Caro, Zinky, 30)

10:00   PRoPHET progress report                             (Davies, 15)
         draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-09

10:15   Bundle protocol application framing               (Blanchet, 15)
         draft-blanchet-dtnrg-bp-application-framework-00

10:30   Bundle Protocol Query Extension Block              (Farrell, 15)
         draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq-00

10:45   ICN sidebar discussion heads-up                   (Kutscher, 15)

11:00   End