Subject: [dtn-interest] Problem with startup daemon

From: Felipe Pereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:43:32 -0300

Hello DTNRG,

I am working with dtn2. And when I run the following command:

daemon/dtnd -c /home/teste/Downloads/dtn/dtn.conf --init-db

It is the following problem:

[1330098969.227791 / dtnd notice] random seed is 227 787
[1330098969.227934 / dtnd notice] DTN daemon starting up ... (pid 2157)
[1330098969.247728 / dtnd notice] initializing persistent data store
[1330098969.283973 / dtnd error] Initializing datastore Which already exists.

How can I solve the problem in the last line?

Greetings,

Felipe Pereira

---

From: Darren Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:50:22 +0000

Hi Felipe,

Don't use the --init-db option again.  Once the database is created you
can use the -t option to tidy up bundles from previous incarnations of dtnd.

Darren

On 24/02/12 17:43, Felipe Pereira wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dtn-interest mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest