Subject: [dtn-interest] PRoPHET draft approved and Progressing the TCP CL draft

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:32:39 +0100

Hi, Joerg.

Thanks for looking after the latter stages of the PRoPHET draft's
progress to approval.  Its now in the RFC Editor queue at last!

Making the final odd updates to the draft (including moving from I-D to
RFC for the reference to the Bundle Security protocol) I realized that
the PRoPHET draft has a reference to the TCP CL draft and, although this
is illustrative rather than normatuve, it may stall the PRoPHET draft
when editing reaches that point.

The TCP CL draft has been stalled for nearly four years now.  Is there
any chance that we can get it finished and published?  I know thare has
been discussion of this from time to time.  I'll put some time into it
if need be.

Regards,
Elwyn

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 08:53:55 +0300

Hi Elwyn,

indeed, it's been on our list for a while.  You are more than welcome
to contribute to get this out of the way.

We have a couple of items from numerous discussions that want to be
done -- it's a bit more than a trivial rev and resubmission for
publication.

Jörg

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 07:41:16 +0000

On May 23, 2012, at 21:32, Elwyn Davies wrote:
> I realized that

Informative References do not stall publication.

Lars

---

From: "Scott, Keith L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:33:46 +0000

I'd be happy to assist getting the TCP CL draft tied off.

		--keith

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Elwyn Davies
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:33 PM
To: Joerg Ott
Cc: DTN interest
Subject: [dtn-interest] PRoPHET draft approved and Progressing the TCP CL draft

Hi, Joerg.

Regards,
Elwyn

_______________________________________________
dtn-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest