Subject: [dtn-interest] New social-aware solution

From: waldir moreira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 10:30:51 +0000

Dear all,

In the link below you can find the code (ONE 1.4.1) for the social-aware solution called dLife I developed.
http://siti.ulusofona.pt/aigaion/index.php/publications/show/309

dLife uses the length of contacts to weigh the level of social interaction among users. It additionally uses the social weight information to identify important nodes in the system. By using social weight and node importance, dLife is able to perform less costly forwardings.

The paper with results on its performance in a synthetic mobility scenario as well as in a trace-based scenario can be found in the link below:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/WoWMoM.2012.6263749 

Current efforts are towards the real world implementation which is aiding us specify this solution:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moreira-dlife-00

Please feel to use the code as well as provide comments on it and in the draft. 

BR,

Waldir Aranha Moreira Junior, M.Sc.
Researcher at Internet Architecture and Networking Lab (IAN Lab), SITI/ULHT
MAP-Tele Doctoral Programme Student - UA/Aveiro
Member of the Research Group on Computer Networks and Multimedia Communications - GERCOM/UFPA
http://siti.ulusofona.pt/~wjunior/

_______________________________________________
theONE mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.netlab.tkk.fi/mailman/listinfo/theone