Subject: [dtn-interest] IEEE PerCom 2013 - CFP for Affiliated Events and Workshops

From: Chiara Boldrini<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:00:02 +0100

*** Our Sincere Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONSOLIDATED CALL FOR PAPERS FOR AFFILIATED EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
Eleventh IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications
PerCom 2013 (http//www.percom.org/) San Diego USA, March 18 - 22, 2013
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PerCom is  the premier scholarly venue  in the areas of pervasive computing  and 
communications. Detailed information about the scope of events, paper submission
process, etc. can be obtained at http://www.percom.org/ and also the URLs  given 
below.

################################################################################

PhD Forum: The Sixth Annual Ph.D. Forum on Pervasive Computing and Communications

The Ph.D. Forum will  provide an opportunity for Ph.D. students to present  their 
dissertation research, including work in progress, to the pervasive computing and 
communication community.   The Forum  will be  organized  as a  combined  one-day
workshop prior  to the PerCom conference  and  a poster session  during  the main 
conference to encourage interaction  between Ph.D. students and researchers  from 
academia, industry, and government.

URL: http://www.percom.org/

Paper Submission Deadline:  December 15, 2012   (Paper Registration: November 30,
2012) 

################################################################################

Demos: PerCom'13 Demo 2013

The  Demo session  aims  to provide  high-quality demonstrations  of all  things 
pervasive  from  academia and industry.   Demos  demonstrating  working systems, 
innovative applications,  groundbreaking ideas,  and  novel concepts related  to 
PerCom are welcome. 

URL: http://www.percom.org/

Demo Submission Deadline: November 29, 2012 

################################################################################

C3: Workshop on Cognitive Computing and Communications

This international workshop aims to bring researchers together to exchange ideas
on the applications of cognitive computing and communications (C3) for designing
smart pervasive systems. 

URL:  http://feihu.eng.ua.edu/PerCom_C3.html

Paper Submission Deadline: December 10, 2012

################################################################################

IQ2S: Workshop on Information Quality and Quality of Service for Pervasive
      Computing

The objective of this workshop is to provide a forum to exchange  ideas, present 
results,  share  experience,  and   enhance  collaborations  among  researchers, 
professionals, and  application developers  in  various aspects  of  Quality  of 
Service (QoS) and Quality of Information (QoI) in  wireless sensor networks  for
pervasive computing.

URL:  http://www.iq2s.org/

Paper Submission Deadline: December 10, 2012

################################################################################

MP2P: Workshop on Mobile Peer-to-Peer Computing

The  main goal  of the workshop is to  gather scientists  from  areas  such  as
networking,  information  dissemination,  databases,  and  security  to  foster 
collaboration and sparkle discussion on various aspects of mobile P2P.

URL:  http://mpclab.ce.ncu.edu.tw/mp2p2013/

Paper Submission Deadline: November 30, 2012

################################################################################

MUCS: Workshop on Managing Ubiquitous Communications and Services

The MUCS workshop provides a forum for researchers and practitioners to explore
the theoretic, technological and organizational challenges of managing ubiquitous 
communications and services, and to present advances in management techniques and 
technologies, for pervasive computing and smart space applications.

URL:  http://ubiquitous-management.org/mucs/2013/index.php

Paper Submission Deadline: December 9, 2012

################################################################################

PerNEM: Workshop on Pervasive Networks for Emergency Management

This workshop focuses on  pervasive networked sensing  and decision making, both 
wired and wireless, geared towards emergency management. 

URL:  http://san.ee.ic.ac.uk/pernem2013/

Paper Submission Deadline: November 26, 2012

################################################################################

SEnAml: Workshop on Smart Environments and Ambient Intelligence

This workshop seeks to provide a  cross-disciplinary approach  to  smartization, 
through a  multi-sided view  of the  current research  accomplished at different 
technological layers: sensors, software, data fusion and services. 

URL:  http://www.grpss.ssr.upm.es/senami2013/

Paper Submission Deadline: November 30, 2012

################################################################################