Subject: [dtn-interest] Research Group Last Call: draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-00

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:44:48 +0200

Hi,

this is to issue DTNRG Last Call on the following document:

Datagram Convergence Layers for the DTN Bundle and LTP Protocols

See: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer/

Please direct any comments to the mailing and the authors.
The last call is to expire on 10 January 2013.

Since the document has received reviews and discussions over
the last six months, we will pursue IRSG review in parallel.

Jörg
(on behalf of all co-chairs)

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:49:18 +0100

> See: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer/

This draft has received feedback that has yet to be addressed in a new 
revision. I would have expected that to happen before issuing last call...

Specifically:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dtn-interest/current/msg04579.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dtn-interest/current/msg04580.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dtn-interest/current/msg04622.html

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca