Subject: [dtn-interest] IEEE Aerospace Conference CFP

From: Steven Berson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:09:17 -0700

The 2014 IEEE Aerospace Conference is accepting abstracts through 
October 25, 2013.  The Conference will be held at the Big Sky Ski Resort 
March 1-8 (near Yellowstone National Park).  The conference covers a 
wide variety of topics about Space.  The likely most relevant sessions 
for people on this list would be in Track 4 which includes sessions on

  * Communication Protocols and Services for Space Networks,
  * Evolving Space Communication Architectures,
  * Testbeds for Development of Future Communication, Navigation, and
    Networking Concepts,
  * Relay Communications for Space Exploration
  * Space Communication Systems Roundtable : Networking the Solar System
  * Communication System Analysis & Simulation
  * Space Information Systems Security
  * Software Defined Radio and Cognitive Radio Systems and Technology

The call for papers is attached, but can also be found at 
www.aeroconf.org or directly from the link below:

CFP: http://aeroconf-misc.s3.amazonaws.com/2014 CFP Final v1.pdf 
<http://aeroconf-misc.s3.amazonaws.com/2014%20CFP%20Final%20v1.pdf>

There is also an IEEE Junior Engineering & Science Conference for kids 
through high school as part of the main conference.

Steven Berson
Aerospace Corporation