Subject: [dtn-interest] Int. J. of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Special Issue on Dynamism and Mobility Handling in Mobile and Wireless Networking

From: Milena Radenkovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 20:15:59 +0100

International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing
Special Issue on: "Dynamism and Mobility Handling in Mobile and Wireless 
Networking"
==================================================================================== 

Guest Editors:
==============

Abderrahim Benslimane, University of Avignon, France
Milena Radenkovic, University of Nottingham, UK
Der-Jiunn Deng, National Changhua University of Education, Taiwan

The ever-increasing market penetration of smartphones, tablets and
netbooks, along with the ubiquitous availability of wireless networks,
are deeply influencing the way people live, work, interact and
socialise. The broad popularity and diffusion of innovative services and
applications tailored at mobile users is also raising challenging
research issues that require us to rethink available mobile technology
solutions to meet the emerging needs of a broader and ever-growing user
base.

This special issue aims at addressing recent research results regarding
the ways to handle dynamism and mobility in mobile and wireless
networking and to present methodologies, models, simulation tools,
applications, works in progress and real world experiences. We seek
original completed and unpublished work not currently under review by
any other journal/magazine/conference.

Subject Coverage:
=================

Topics of interest include but are not limited to:

      Cloud computing support for mobile services and applications
      Data-centred architectures and protocols
      Green communications models, architectures and networking solutions
      Self-organised networks, services and applications
      Content distribution networks
      Social networking solutions for pervasive and mobile environments
      Vehicular communications and vehicular ad-hoc networks
      Wireless-enabled peer-to-peer services and applications
      Internet of things
      Machine type communications
      Context-aware middleware design, services and applications
      Long term evolution engineering and femtocells
      Emerging topics in wireless and mobile computing and communications
      Security, trust and privacy in wireless/mobile communications
      Communication networks and architectures for smart grids

Notes for Prospective Authors
=============================

   Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be
currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B.
Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely
re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained
from any copyright holders of the original paper).

All papers are refereed through a peer review process.

All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our
information on preparing and submitting articles
(http://www.inderscience.com/info/inauthors/author_submit.php)

Important Dates
===============

Submission deadline: 10 November, 2013
Decision notification: 10 January, 2014
Revised paper submission: 30 February, 2014

This call is available at:
http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=2134