Subject: [dtn-interest] [CFP] IEEE SECON 2014 Call for Workshops

From: Aline Carneiro Viana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:26:12 +0100

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call 
for Papers (CFP).]

************************************************************************************** 

CALL FOR PAPERS

IEEE SECON 2014

11th Annual IEEE International Conference on

Sensing, Communication and Networking

http://www.ieee-secon.org/

June 30 - Singapore

Hosted by University Town - National University of Singapore

**************************************************************************************

As in previous years, IEEE SECON 2014 is soliciting proposals for 
one-day workshops to be held on Monday (June 30th) in conjunction with 
the main conference in Singapore.The workshops should be on original and 
timely topics of broad interest to the SECON community, and aimed at 
fostering lively discussions and technical exchanges among participants.

The workshops are considered an integral part of the conference and will 
be fully incorporated into its logistical and budget planning process. 
Workshop papers will be published in the IEEE SECON 2014 Conference 
Proceedings and available at IEEEÊXplore¨.

Workshop proposals sent in response to this open call should include the 
following material:

* A draft call for papers, including names and affiliations of workshop 
chairs and Tentative composition of the committees?(as complete as possible)

* A brief statement describing (1) the motivation and rationale for the 
workshop topic, (2) its relevance to the SECON community, and (3) a 
comparison with existing workshops on related topics, if applicable

* Expected number of submissions, accepted papers, and attendees (if known)

* Contribution format (short papers, long papers, demos, panels, etc)?

* Description of any past instances of the proposed workshop (if 
any)including number of submissions, accepted papers, and attendees

* The workshop deadlines (internal and external)

The selection of workshops will be made by the chairs. Proposals should 
be submitted as PDF files only, via email to the workshop co-chairs 
listed below:

* Workshop proposal deadline: December 1, 2013

* Notification of workshop acceptance:December 31, 2013

* Workshop final call for papers: January 30, 2014

* Target paper submission: March-April 2014

* Target paper acceptance notification: April 30, 2014

* Target camera ready submission: May 12, 2014

* Workshop date: June 30, 2014

WORKSHOP CO-CHAIRS

---------------------------------------

Tony Quek, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 
[email-masked]

Tim Wark, CSIRO, [email-masked]

Aline Carneiro Viana, INRIA, [email-masked]