Subject: [dtn-interest] "call for papers GS International Conference on Computer Science 2014"

From: Sheikh Qaisar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:44:33 +0800

Dear all,

The GS International Multi-Conference on Science and Technology 2014
(GS-MICST 14) will be the biggest conference not only in the history of
United Arab Emirates (UAE) but also in the history of the Gulf States.

The GS International Conference on Computer Science 2014 aims to address
issues in Computer Science and other emergent related fields. The GS-MICST
14 conference has different conferences according to several themes.

The GS-MICST 14 provides a platform for bringing together researchers,
practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges and
potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research
and practice in different fields of science and technology.

All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings
published by GS Publishers. Proceedings will be sent to ISI, EI Compendex,
ELSEVIER, SCOPUS ACM, ISTP,AMS, ACS,EBSCO,Engineering Village / Engineering
Index (EI),DOAJ,Library of Congress,British Library,Electronic Journals
Library, Google Scholar ,DBLP and several more international indexes.

All accepted papers will also be published in GS Journals and GS eBooks.

*Scope*

   - Adaptive and Robust Control System
   - Algorithms and Protocol
   - Algorithms and Techniques
   - Audio and Video
   - Automatic Control
   - Communication Network Architectures
   - Communication Network Protocols
   - Fuzzy Logic
   - Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
   - Network Security and Privacy
   - Network Services and Applications
   - Networks and Communications
   - Neural Networks
   - Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
   - Simulations and Visualization Methods
   - Wireless Networks

Please see http://www.gspublishers.com/conferences/gsMICST14/index.html for
details.

Regards,

Sheikh Muhammad Qaisar Ayyub.