Subject: [dtn-interest] Special Call for Special Session : the GS Multi-Conference on Sciences and Technology 2014 (the biggest conference in the history of the GULF States) on August 01-03, 2014 in Dubai, UAE

From: Sheikh Qaisar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 20:13:51 +0800

Dear Colleague

I am glad to invite you to organize and chair a special session of GS
International Multi-Conference on Science and Technology 2014(GS-MICST
14)
August 01-03,2014,Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Note: Non-PhD faculty members and Students can join us as YOUNG
AMBASSADORS of the Conference, please visit
http://www.gspublishers.com/conferences/gsMICST14/ya.html for details.

Call for Special Sessions
Each Proposal for Special Session is reviewed by the specific
scientific committee. The organizer must have at least Ph.D. Degree.

http://www.gspublishers.com/conferences/gsMICST14/call4ss.html

Proposals for special sessions are invited by dynamic and energetic
special session organizers. One paper of the special session organizer
will be published without any registration fee (FREE OF COST) provided
session is successful (session having Six or more papers is considered
successful).

The aim of a special session is to provide an overview of the
state-of-the-art and current research directions in specific fields of
Science and Technology and its Applications.

Special Session Program
Special sessions consist of six papers as a target number (20 minutes
each time slot), but a minimum of five and a maximum of eight papers
are also acceptable. A special session paper can be a regular paper or
an invited paper. Regular special session papers are unsolicited
papers submitted by an author. The special session organizer may
invite a distinguished researcher to submit an invited paper.

Review Process
Regular special session papers and invited paper(s) are reviewed by
the special session organizer(s). Accepted special session papers will
be published in the conference proceedings in the same length and
format as regular conference papers.

Special Session Proposal Format
Proposals for special sessions should contain:
1. The special session title
2. The name(s) of the organizer(s), with contact addresses and emails
3. The aim and scope of the special session (100 words)
4. The title of the conference

Deadline for Special Call For Session
Special session proposals should be sent by February 15,2014 at
[email-masked]. Acceptance or Rejection notifications will
be sent on February 28, 2014

Please forward this invitation to other dedicated and dynamic
researchers who are interested to organize and chair a session.

Your earlier and positive response will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards;

Ahmad Imran
Conference Coordinator
GS International Multi-Conference on Science and Technology 2014(GS-MICST 14)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)