Subject: [dtn-interest] [CFP] PhD Forum, IEEE WoWMoM'14; Extended abstract submission March 21, 2014

From: Olivier Mehani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 12:56:47 +1100

[Please let me know if it is undesirable to send CfPs to this list,
and accept my apologies if this is the case.]

*************************************************************************
    Call for Extended Abstracts:  PhD Forum, IEEE WoWMoM'14, Sydney

 PhD Forum, at the 15th International Symposium on a World of Wireless,
             Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM 2014)

                16-19 June 2014, Sydney, Australia
      http://wowmom14.conference.nicta.com.au/about/phd-forum/
*************************************************************************

The 6th PhD Forum on Wireless and Multimedia Networks is hosted at the 15th
International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks
(WoWMoM 2014). Current PhD students working in areas related to wireless, mobile
and multimedia networking are encouraged to submit a two-page extended abstract
comprising a summary of their research findings, work in progress and planned
research. The forum will be a platform for PhD students to interact both with
their peers as well as experienced researchers from industry and academia. The
forum will be organized as a poster session and will include a '1-minute
madness' introduction by each student.  The PhD student should be the sole
author, although contributions of the advisor and others may be acknowledged in
the extended abstract.

Submissions will be reviewed to ensure quality and relevance. Authors of
accepted submissions are expected to attend WoWMoM 2014 and to present their
poster at the PhD Forum. The best presentation/poster will receive an award.
Accepted extended abstracts will be published in the WoWMoM 2014 conference
proceedings.

Extended Abstract Submission:
* Extended abstracts should include the author's name, affiliation, and email
  address.
* Submissions must be in PDF format and written in English.
* Submissions should adhere to the IEEE format and be no more than two pages in
  length.
* Submission must be through EDAS. An EDAS submission link will be available on
  the PhD Forum Web page: http://wowmom14.conference.nicta.com.au/about/phd-forum/

Important dates:
* Acceptance notification:                      April 14, 2014
* Camera ready submission:                      May 5, 2014
* WoWMoM conference dates:                      June 16-19, 2014

PhD Forum Co-chairs:
* Marius Portmann, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia,
  [email-masked]
* Mehran Abolhasan, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia

________________________________

The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.