Subject: [dtn-interest] CFPs - please check with chairs before posting

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:13:16 +0000

Folks,

There've been a lot of CFPs posted to the list recently.
Some but not all are really relevant here.

Please hold off on those and check with the chairs before
posting.

Thanks,
Stephen.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:14:31 +0000

If the CFPs weren't posted, this list would be entirely dormant...

and mail to the list is needed to justify keeping the RG alive!

Lloyd Wood
http://about.me/lloydwood
________________________________________
From: dtn-interest [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stephen Farrell [[email-masked]]
Sent: 12 February 2014 10:13
To: DTN interest
Subject: [dtn-interest] CFPs - please check with chairs before posting

Folks,

Thanks,
Stephen.

_______________________________________________
dtn-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest

---

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:47:16 +0000

I recently became aware of an Internet Draft, Delay Tolerant Network
Management Protocol
                       draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-00 that I did not see posted
to the working group.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-00

To bad it doesn't mention Ohio University's work with Ding even though
they are very similar conceptually.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-ding-network-management-02

Also, there appears to be no mention of Streamlined Bundle Security
Protocol Specification
                        draft-irtf-dtnrg-sbsp-00 on this list or the
dtn-security list.  In fact dtn-security last entry was October 2013 with
3 entries and then May 2013
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-sbsp-00

Please, if you are submitting Internet Drafts with dtnrg in the name,
rather than as individual submissions, could you please post to the
working group list.

Thanks,

Will