Subject: [dtn-interest] Hello everyone

From: Marco Cello <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 18:17:17 +0200

Dear All,

I am Dr. Marco Cello, currently a PostDoc Researcher at University of 
Genoa, Italy. I work on DTN since my Master Thesis in 2008 (my 
co-advisor was Dr. Tomaso De Cola).

I work also on other topics like Call Admission Control and Software 
Defined Networks and my expertises are Network Modelling and Teletraffic 
Engineering.

I hope to give a little help to this community.

Best Regards,

Marco

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------
Marco Cello, Ph.D.
Post-Doc Research Fellow

Satellite Communications and Networking Laboratory
University of Genova, Italy
Via all'Opera Pia 13, 16145 Genova, Italy

phone: +39-010-3532806
www: http://www.scnl.dist.unige.it
CV: http://www.scnl.dist.unige.it/people/marco-cello/CV.pdf
mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------