Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] Fwd: [dtn] DTNWG approved

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-LCA0)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:48:25 +0000

Is the meeting still on for Wednesday the 12th.  I believe 15:20 Hawaii
will be 8:20 pm EST for remote participation from US East Coast  (not so
bad for US, not so good for Europe).

I've seen nothing regarding wg chairs or agenda.  Did I miss something?

- Will

On 10/31/14 9:14 AM, "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>> Le 2014-10-31 à 09:08, Ivancic, William D. (GRC-LCA0)
>><[email-masked]> a écrit :
>> 
>> Am I correct to assume that the kickoff meeting for DTNWG will be in
>> Hawaii?
>
>- yes. wed nov 12, 15h20 localtime (see:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.html)
>- however, the wg chairs are not yet seated.
>
>Marc.