Subject: [dtn-interest] SustainIT 2015: PHD FORUM - New Extended Deadline: February 16, 2015; Best Paper Award supported by IFIP TC6

From: Malisa Vucinic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:16:13 +0100

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
The 4th IFIP Conference on Sustainable Internet and ICT for Sustainability 

http://www.networks.imdea.org/sustainit2015/ 

April 14-15 2015, Madrid, Spain 
New Extended Deadline: February 16, 2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

CALL FOR PH.D. FORUM CONTRIBUTIONS 

SustainIT 2015 will host a PhD Forum on Sustainable Internet and ICT 
for Sustainability. The forum will give an opportunity to PhD students 
for presenting their research work, including work in progress. A 
major aim of the PhD Forum is to provide feedback to PhD work by 
experienced researchers from industry and academia on the important 
topics of eco-sustainability and energy-awareness by means of novel 
ICT solutions. The forum will be organized as a poster session and 
will include a short introduction by each student. 

Current PhD students and researchers who completed their PhD 
dissertations after December 2014 are encouraged to submit extended 
abstracts. The PhD student and his/her advisor(s) are the envisioned 
only authors. Submissions will be reviewed to ensure quality and 
relevance. Authors of accepted submissions are expected to attend 
SustainIT 2015 and present their work in form of a poster at the PhD 
Forum. Accepted extended abstracts will appear in conference 
proceedings. 

The best PhD Forum submission presented at the conference will 
receive a Best PhD Forum Paper Award. The award is supported 
by IFIP TC6. 

Submission Guidelines 

PhD students are invited to submit an extended abstract describing 
current research and potential contributions to theory and innovation 
in the areas of Sustainable Internet and ICT for Sustainability. 
Extended abstracts should include the authors' names, affiliation, and 
email address. Submissions must be PDF files, written in English, and 
should adhere to the IEEE format and be no more than 3 pages in size 
(all inclusive). Extended abstract papers must be submitted 
electronically in PDF format through EDAS, PhD Forum track. 

http://www.networks.imdea.org/sustainit2015/callforphd.html 

Important dates 

Paper submission deadline (extended): February 16, 2015 
Acceptance notification (extended): March 05, 2015 
Camera-ready version due: March 15, 2015 

SustainiIT 2015 WiP and Demo Co-Chairs 

Karin Anna Hummel, ETH Zurich, Switzerland 
Daniele Puccinelli, SUPSI, Switzerland