Subject: [dtn-interest] SustainIT 2015: WORK IN PROGRESS AND DEMO PAPERS [New Extended Deadline: February 16, 2015]

From: Malisa Vucinic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:25:03 +0100

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
The 4th IFIP Conference on Sustainable Internet and ICT for Sustainability

http://www.networks.imdea.org/sustainit2015/

April 14-15 2015, Madrid, Spain
Submission due (extended): February 16, 2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

CALL FOR WORK IN PROGRESS AND DEMO PAPERS

http://www.networks.imdea.org/sustainit2015/callforwip-demo.html

SustainIT 2015 will feature a work-in-progress (WiP) and
demonstration (demo) track providing a forum for researchers and
developers from academia, industry, and government to interact and
share latest results on the areas of Sustainable Internet and ICT for
Sustainability.

WiP papers are expected to report on early and emerging results and
raise novel research questions, approaches, and directions. The
specific aim of the WiP track is to provide a forum for timely
presentation, discussion, and feedback for novel, controversial, and
provoking ideas. All selected papers will be presented as posters in a
special conference session. In addition, all selected papers will be
included in conference proceedings.

Demos offer the opportunity to present novel ideas and emerging
results through hardware and tools, innovative applications, new
research prototypes, testbeds, etc. The corresponding demo paper
should highlight the main contributions and describe the details of
the demonstrations, with a focus on the interaction with the audience.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Authors are requested to submit original, unpublished manuscripts in
standard IEEE proceedings format in PDF. The IEEE LaTeX and Microsoft
Word templates, as well as related information, can be found at the
IEEE Computer Society website. Submitted papers must include the
contact information of all the authors.

WiP papers are extended abstracts and must be up to 3 pages in size
(including figures, tables, and references). They are expected to
present early or ongoing research activities. Novel approaches and
preliminary results are especially appreciated. Manuscripts must be
submitted electronically through EDAS, WiP track.

Demos papers are extended abstracts must be up to 2 pages in size
(including figures, tables, and references). They should explicitly
state what will be demonstrated to the audience, and how the attendees
will be able to interact, enjoy, and experiment. Manuscripts must be
submitted electronically through EDAS, Demo track.

IMPORTANT DATES

Paper submission deadline (extended): February 16, 2015
Acceptance notification (extended): March 05, 2015
Camera-ready version due: March 15, 2015

TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE (tentative)

Lachlan Andrew, Monash University
Mikael Asplund, Linkoeping University
Gergely Biczok, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Carlo Alberto Boano, Graz University of Technology
Eleonora Borgia, IIT-CNR
Georges Da Costa, IRIT
Marco Di Felice, University of Bologna
Alan Ferrari, SUPSI
Markus Fiedler, Blekinge Institute of Technology
Anna Foerster, University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland
Domenico De Guglielmo, University of Pisa
Laurent Lefevre, INRIA
Andrea Passarella, IIT-CNR
Alicia Rodriguez-Carrion, University Carlos III of Madrid
Christian Rohner, Uppsala University
Salvatore Vanini, University of Applied Science - SUPSI

SustainIT 2015 WiP and DEMO CHAIRS

Karin Anna Hummel, ETH Zurich, Switzerland - [email-masked]
Daniele Puccinelli, SUPSI, Switzerland - [email-masked]