Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] Regarding implementation of dtn

From: "Scott Weeks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 15:08:18 -0700

Am 02.10.2015 um 16:37 schrieb sanjeev mhamane:
> Hello sir,
> I want to implement the concept of video transmission in dtn so I want
> help regarding that. I want some ideas or some basic codes for that so
> please help me.

--- [email-masked] wrote:
From: Johannes Morgenroth <[email-masked]>

maybe this paper is of interest for you.
https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2030673
----------------------------------------------

Is this the same paper that's at ACM mentioned above?

https://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/users/poegel/live-streaming-dtn.pdf

It seems short, so I want to be sure it's the whole paper before 
beginning to read it.

scott

> 
> _______________________________________________
> dtn-interest mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest
> 

_______________________________________________
dtn-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest