Subject: [dtn-interest] [CfWSP] LCN 2017 WORKSHOPS, 42nd IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks; Common deadline 1st June

From: LCN Publicity Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 14:00:15 +1000

[Please let us know if it is undesirable to send CfPs to this list,
and accept our apologies if this is the case.]

===============================================================================
		   Consolidated Call for Workshop Papers
 LCN 2017 - The 42nd Annual IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN)
===============================================================================

Common deadline: 1st June 2017 (extended)

http://ieeelcn.org/Workshops.html
Singapore
October 9-12, 2017

The IEEE LCN conference is the premier conference on the leading edge of
theoretical and practical aspects of computer networking. LCN is a highly
interactive conference that enables an effective interchange of results and
ideas among researchers, users, and product developers. For the past 41 years,
major developments from high-speed local networks to the global Internet to
specialized sensor networks have been reported at this conference.

A number of half or full-day workshops will be co-located with the conference.
Their name, link to CfP, and EDAS submission link are aggregated below.

The (extended) common submission deadline for all the workshop is 1st June 2017.

WECNet'17: International Workshop on Enabling Communications and Networking
for Future Internet
 http://wecnet17.asastechno.com/
 Submission:  http://edas.info/N23385

5G-IoT 2016: IEEE International Workshop on 5G in Internet of Things
 http://5g-iot.ncc.metu.edu.tr
 Submission:  http://edas.info/N23391

NSWMD 2017: The 2nd IEEE International Workshop on Networks of Sensors,
Wearable, and Medical Devices
 https://sites.google.com/site/nswmd2017
 Submission:  http://edas.info/N23388

ON-MOVE 2017: The 11th IEEE LCN Workshop On User MObility and VEhicular
Networks
 http://www.ieee-lcn-onmove.org
 Submission:  https://edas.info/N23389

P2MNET 2017: The 13th IEEE International Workshop on Performance and
Management of Wireless and Mobile Networks
 http://www.p2mnet.org/2017
 Submission:  https://edas.info/N16977

SenseApp 2017: The 12th IEEE International Workshop on Practical Issues In
Building Sensor Network Applications
 http://www.senseapp.org
 Submission:  https://edas.info/N23386

Follow LCN on Twitter at https://twitter.com/IEEELCN
Like LCN on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ieeelcn/