Subject: [dtn-interest] [N2Women] Fellowship Award at LCN 2017; Application deadline 27th July

From: LCN Publicity Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 22:01:05 +1000

[Please let us know if it is undesirable to send CfPs to this list,
and accept our apologies if this is the case.]

N2Women is pleased to announce the continuation of our N2Women Young Researcher
Fellowship awards. N2Women considers you a young researcher if you are currently
a student, working as a post-doc, or in the 1st or 2nd year of your new research
career. These awards will partially cover a young researcher’s travel cost (up
to $1000) to a meeting where an N2Women event will be held.  In exchange, the
young researcher must help organize the N2Women meeting. The benefit of doing
the organization, in addition to the travel funds, is for the young researcher
to connect with the organizers of the conference who are, typically, leaders in
the research field. We will arrange for a faculty or research member of N2Women
to assist/mentor the young researcher in this task.

Support for these N2Women Young Researcher Fellowship awards has been generously
provided by ACM SIGMOBILE, ACM SIGCOMM, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE CS TCCC, Microsoft
Research, HP Labs and Google Research.

To apply for a fellowship or for more information, please see:
http://n2women.comsoc.org/ and click the Fellowships link.

The deadline for applications for LCN is
*** July 27th 2017***