Subject: [dtn-interest] The 17th International Conference on Mobility, Sensing and Networking (MSN 2021) December 13-15, 2021 · Exeter, U. K.

From: IEEE MSN <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:07:22 +0100

*** Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
***
The 17th International Conference on Mobility, Sensing and Networking (MSN
2021)
December 13-15, 2021 · Exeter, U. K.
www.ieee-msn.org/2021/

(EXTENDED) Paper Submission Due: July 23, 2021

MSN 2021 provides a forum for academic researchers and industry
practitioners to present research progresses, exchange new ideas, and
identify future directions in the field of Mobility, Sensing and
Networking. MSN 2021 is technically sponsored by IEEE.

Scope and Objectives
Mobility, sensing and networking are the key areas of enabling technologies
for the next-generation networks, Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical
Systems. Recent years have witnessed the increasing convergence of
algorithms, protocols, and applications for mobility, sensing and
networking in a range of applications including connected vehicles, smart
cities, industries, and smart health. Building on the past 16 years of
success, the 17th International Conference on Mobility, Sensing and
Networking (MSN 2021) provides a forum for academic researchers and
industry practitioners to exchange new research ideas, present their
progress, and identify future directions in the field of mobility, sensing
and networking.

The conference solicits submissions from all research areas related to
mobility, sensing and networking, as well as their corresponding systems
and applications. Topics of interests are covered by the following tracks:

Track 1. Algorithms, Theory, and Protocols
Chairs:  Kezhi Wang, University of Northumbria, U.K.
Chathura Sarathchandra, InterDigitial Europe, U.K.
Track 2. Systems, Tools, Experiments & Applications
Chairs: Xiaojun Zhai, University of Essex, U.K.
Faycal Bensaali, Qatar University, Qatar
Track 3. Mobile & Wireless Sensing and Networking
Chairs: Xinyu Zhang, University of California San Diego, USA
Yiannis Pefkianakis, Apple, USA
Track 4. Edge Computing and IoT
Chairs: Qun Li, College of William and Mary, USA
Zhenming Liu, College of William and Mary, USA
Track 5. Network Security, Privacy, Trust, and Blockchain
Chairs: Cong Wang, City University of Hong Kong, Hongkong.
David Mohaisen, University of Central Florida, USA
Track 6. Big Data and AI in Networking
Chairs: Hong Xu, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hongkong
Pietro Manzoni, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain

Best Paper Awards and Journal Special Issues:
Three accepted papers will be selected for best paper awards. Selected
papers will be recommended to IEEE Transactions on Network Science
andEngineering (TNSE, IF: 5.213),  Digital Communications and Networks (IF:
6.797) and Elsevier Computer Communications for potential fast-track
publications.

*Keynotes, Tutorials, and Panel will be arranged.

Submission Procedures
Submitted manuscripts must be prepared according to IEEE Computer Society
Proceedings Format (double column, 10pt font, letter paper) and submitted
in the PDF format. The manuscript submitted for review should be no longer
than 8 pages. After the manuscript is accepted, the camera-ready paper may
have up to 10 pages, subject to an additional fee per extra page.
Manuscripts should be submitted to one of the research tracks. Submitted
manuscripts must not contain previously published material or be under
consideration for publication in another conference or journal at the time
of submission. The accepted papers will be included in IEEE Xplore.

Important Dates
Paper Submission Due: July 23, 2021 (Extended)
Author Notification: September 15, 2021
Camera-ready Due: October 20, 2021
Conference Date: December 13-15, 2021

Technical Program Committee Chairs:
Geyong Min, University of Exeter, U. K.
Baochun Li, University of Toronto, Canada

General Chairs:
Mohammad Shojafar, University of Surrey, U. K.
Ruidong Li, Kanazawa University, Japan

Steering Committee Co-Chairs:
Jiannong Cao, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, HK
Xiaohua Jia, City University of Hong Kong, HK