Subject: [Ecrit] Proposed conference call on IETF/3GPP emergency call

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:57:04 +0100

Between 3GPP / ETSI TISPAN and IETF ECRIT we have some key convergence
issues we could do with discussing. I am therefore proposing to host the
following conference call to see if we can come up with some ideas we
could progress this with.

Documentation
-------------

The 3GPP stage 2 is contained in:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/23167.htm

The 3GPP stage 3 is contained in:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/24229.htm
Specifically sections 5.1.6, 5.2.10, 5.4.8 and 5.11.

The TISPAN stage 2, which is an endorsement of the above is (ETSI TS
182009 - if the link does not work):
http://pda.etsi.org/PDA/copy_file.asp?Action_type=&Action_Nb=&Profile_id
=Qjgue5axQBa7L4A86'9Ao&Wki_Id=7ooWqIsa1YnpntptUveYX

The IETF documents are:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-00.txt

And the normative references from these.

Conference details
------------------

Details for the call are as follows:

Date: Wednesday 15th November
Time:	8:00 am Central US time
	9:00 am Eastern US time
	2:00 pm UK time
	3:00 pm Central European time
	4:00 pm Finland
I will leave others to extrapolate for other locations.

Chairperson Name:  KEITH DRAGE
Company:  LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES READY ACCESS Access Phone Number:
8007718734 International Access Phone Number:  +1 6477233953 7-Digit
Access Code:  5776249 

Participation
-------------
I am circulating this mail to participants in 3GPP SA2, 3GPP CT1, ETSI
TISPAN WG2, ETSI TISPAN WG3, IETF ECRIT. If you know someone who should
be involved, please forward this email.

This is an open conference call. The conference bridge is good up to
about 50 ports. However this will not be a tutorial. You will be
expected to have a working knowledge of at least some of the key
documents. 

I will attempt to ensure we have some notes of the discussions to
circulate.

It would help to send me a mail indicating you intend to participate, if
only to ensure that I get your name spelled right on the notes.

Keith

Keith Drage
Lucent Technologies
[email-masked]
tel: +44 1793 776249

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit