Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Current Practice for Communications Services in support of Emergency Calling
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-06.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2008-11-03

The IETF and other standards organization have efforts targeted at
standardizing various aspects of placing emergency calls on IP
networks.  This memo describes best current practice on how devices,
networks and services should use such standards to make emergency
calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit