Subject: [Ecrit] Remote Participation at the ECRIT Meeting

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:19:50 +0200

Based on the fact that some folks are not in Minneapolis to participate
at the IETF#73 ECRIT meeting I would like to remind you about the remote
participation facilities.

* Agenda: 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/ecrit.txt
Slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/73/materials.html

* Audio Streaming

Information can be found here: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg53997.html

* Jabber Room

Room: [email-masked]

An example on how to get started with Jabber can be found here: 
http://www.emergency-services-coordination.info/2008Oct/chat-room.html

* Conference Bridge

We are also going to setup a conference bridge and maybe using Webex
(see Jabber room before the meeting for more info). Here is the bridge
info:

Number: +1 (712) 432-1100
PIN: 292812#

Please join the meeting. 

Ciao
Hannes
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit