Subject: [Ecrit] Beijing Agenda

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:27:19 -0400

ECRIT WG Meeting Tuesday, November 9, 15:20-18:10 - Garden Ballroom 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 min * Agenda Bashing, Draft Status Update (Marc Linsner,
Richard Barnes, Roger Marshall)

10 min. * Rough Location (Richard/Matt)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc/
Intention: Discuss lastest changes - Ready for short WGLC

10 min * Additional Data related to an Emergency Call (Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/
Intention: Discuss if ready for WGLC

30 min * Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based Data-Only Emergency Alerts
using the Session Initiation Protocol (Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea/
Intention: Discuss latest changes and if ready for WGLC

30 min. * Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Callbacks (Hannes/Milan?)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback/
Intention: Discuss latest changes

30 min. * Trustworthy Location Information (Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location/
Intention: Discuss latest changes

30 min. * Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for dealing with
Unauthenticated and Unauthorized Devices (Dirk)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access/
Intention: Discuss latest changes

10 min. * Open Discussion