Subject: HL7 draft where is it?

From: Gunther Schadow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:00:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rik and all,

a couple of days ago I have been posting the lastest HL7/EDIINT traft
to this list, but it never came back from there.  Rather than
reposting it (length might have been the problem) I will only repeat
the stub here and give a link to my web site from where to get the
draft:

--
HL7 has completed the balloting process on the HL7 recommendation for
using EDIINT.  As you know, essentially the same document has been
cross-issued as an internet draft.  For some reason, (Rik being too
busy?) the 01 revision never got published.  So here is the 02
revision, in the hope that it will make it all the way (the old 00
revision is expired for about a half year now.)
--

attachment was from

http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu/security/draft-ietf-ediint-hl7-02.txt

postscript and PDF are also available if you prefer.

http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu/security/draft-ietf-ediint-hl7-02.ps
http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu/security/draft-ietf-ediint-hl7-02.pdf

I would appreciate any update w/r/t the disposition on this draft.

best regards
-Gunther

Gunther Schadow ----------------------------------- http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu
Regenstrief Institute for Health Care
1001 W 10th Street RG5, Indianapolis IN 46202, Phone: (317) 630 7960
[email-masked] ---------------------- #include <usual/disclaimer>