Subject: Your E-mail Account May Be Temporarily Block&#8207;

From: "Helpdesk Support webmail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:29:01 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

We recently have determined that different computers have logged into your
account, and multiple password failures were present before the login.

Therefore your account has been limited.

To get back into your webmail account, you'll need to update your account
information.

It's easy:

Click the link down below to help secure your mail account.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9TZ0wwdFY5dFhCRmEtc2dKemtpbnc6MQ

Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your access, and
then follow the instructions.

Update account information it is important because it helps us prevent
fraudsters from stealing your information.

Yours sincerely,

Help Center | Security Center
Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox.

Copyright © 2011 VIRSYSLINK Inc. All rights reserved.