Subject: [Emu] Diploma thesis about EAP and EAP methods

From: Thomas Otto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:01:06 +0100

Dear EMU Working Group,

I would like to publish my diploma thesis "Extensible Network Access 
Authentication",
which I wrote in year 2006 under guidance of Hannes Tschofenig of 
Siemens AG.

The thesis is available at

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013790/thesis-otto-eapmethods.pdf

It might serve as survey of EAP and EAP methods and as a snapshot of 
their development
in mid 2006. In summary, the thesis deals with

* EAP
* EAP methods
* selected applications of EAP

and wants to give a comprehensive overview and analysis of them.

With much interest I followed the discussions around EAP-GPSK, and I am 
already
very excited of the design of the upcoming password-based EAP method.

I'd be glad to get a feedback from you - and I hope this thesis can 
contribute to the work
of the IETF and particularly the EMU Working Group.

Best regards,

Thomas

PS. If you are aware of a challenging job position and think I could be 
a suitable candiate for
applying to it, please don't hesistate to contact me !! My Email is 
[email-masked] or also
[email-masked] !!

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu