Subject: [Emu] NIST public call for comments: "Recommendation for EAP Methods Used in Wireless Network Access Authentication"

From: "Katrin Höper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:20:46 -0500

Hi,

This is a NIST public call for comments that is of interest for all IETF WGs
that deal with EAP.
The draft contains security requirements for key deriving EAP methods that
are used for wireless access authentication.
It covers non-tunneled as well as tunneled EAP methods.

Please send your comments to the email address provided in the original
message below.

http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsDrafts.html#800-120

Katrin Hoeper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NIST announces the release of draft Special Publication 800-120,
Recommendation for EAP Methods Used in Wireless Network Access
Authentication. This Recommendation specifies security requirements for
authentication methods with key establishment supported by the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) defined in IETF RFC 3748 for wireless access
authentications to federal networks. Please submit comments to
[email-masked]<[email-masked]?Subject=Comments%20SP%20800-120>with
"Comments on SP 800-120" in the subject line. The comment period
closes
on January 30, 2009.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu